Plan Your VisitWe’re looking forward to meeting you.
WHAT TO EXPECT
When you come to Word of Faith Orlando, you can expect to be welcomed into a friendly, positive environment by people who are genuinely excited to see you. Our services last about an hour and a half, and are filled with great music. Word of Faith Orlando is an exciting, loving, place to worship. Led by our very own pastors, Steve and Cheryl Ingram, our musicians and singers are some of the finest in the city, but beyond talent, they love to enter into the presence of God and lead the congregation to experience a more meaningful time of praise and worship. The music is energetic. Contemporary songs are mingled with well-known hymns and choruses. Clothing attire is casual to dressy. We encourage you to visit as many times as you like, and make yourself at home.
Our adult services are relaxed and lean more towards the contemporary style of worship. At 10:30AM we host our Sunday Celebration service with music by our outstanding team. Pastors Steve and Cheryl Ingram both deliver messages that are relevant, timely and inspired. Pastor Steve possesses an easy-going demeanor with his signature sense of humor, and Pastor Cheryl is a teacher’s teacher. Both have a heart to minister what the congregation needs.
FOR YOUR KIDS
Weekends will quickly become your family’s favorite day of the week. Our age-specific lessons will ensure that your child has a ton of fun as they learn about Jesus. Our Word of Faith team is committed to providing an environment that is safe, clean, and fun for your children while you enjoy the service.
WHAT WE BELIEVE
- We believe in one God— Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, Creator of all things.
- We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ, the first begotten Son of God, was conceived of the Holy Spirit, was born of the Virgin Mary, was crucified and died, was buried and resurrected, ascended into heaven, is now seated at the right hand of God the Father, and is both true God and true man.
- We believe the Bible in its entirety to be the inspired Word of God and the infallible rule of faith and conduct.
- We believe in the resurrection of the dead, the eternal happiness of the saved, and the eternal punishment of the lost.
- We believe in personal salvation of believers through the shed blood of Jesus Christ.
- We believe in sanctification through the Word of God and by the Holy Spirit, and we believe in personal holiness, purity of heart and life.
- We believe in divine healing through faith in the Name of Jesus Christ, and we believe that healing is included in the Redemption.
- We believe in water baptism, in the Baptism of the Holy Spirit as distinct from the New Birth, in speaking with tongues as the Spirit of God gives utterance (Acts 2:4), in the gifts of the Spirit, and in the evidence of the fruit of the Spirit. We believe that all of these are available to believers.
- We believe in the Christian’s hope: the soon-coming, personal return of the Lord Jesus.